1 medium whole chicken(spatchcock)
100 grams fresh spinach
1 cup button mushroom(sliced)
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil butter
1 large onion(sliced)
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 dec C.
2. Spatchcock the chicken and usign your
fingers gently pull the skin apart from
the flesh around the breast and thigh
area to create pocket for the stuffing.
Set aside onto baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. For the filling, heat up a butter in a medium pan.
Toss the mushrooms followed by spinach.
Add a tiny pinch of salt and pieces of goat cheese.
Set aside to cool after 5 mins.
4. Place onions and garlic onto baking tray arougn the chicken.
Take the stuffing mixture and fill up the pockets.
Brush the chicken with olive oil,
a good sprinkle of salt and black pepper.
5. Roast in oven for an hour and half.