Saturday 4 September 2010

Pan Fried Leather jacket with butter and capers.


It was the first time I am trying to cook
this odd looking fish.
My mum got me the fish and she told
me to try and the meat and really superb.
Happy with the outcome.
I followed a simple OZ recipe and
spiced it up and u can't go wrong.

Serve 2
1 medium leather jacket (skinned and head off)
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon capers (drained)
Pinch of salt (optional)
Chili flakes (optional)

1. Melt butter on a non stick shallow
pan large enough to fit the fish.
2. Fry fish for 5 mins each side
till golden brown and crisp.
3. Turn fish over gently and toss in the capers,
chili flakes fry for capers till brown.
4. Serve on plate and drizzle sauce over and capers
over fish and potatoes on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment