(depends on preferred size)
125grams butter (soften)
225grams soft brown sugar
1 egg (beaten lightly)
1 tsp vanilla extract
225grams plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
200grams nestle chocolate chucks
150grams macadamia nuts(roughly chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C.
2. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy in a large bowl.
3. Add vanilla and egg and stir till combine.
4. Sift flout,salt and baking powder
together and add to mixture till well combine.
5. Lastly fold in the macadamia and chocolate. Mix well.
6. Line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
7. Depending on preferred size, placed half a tablespoon of
mixture onto tray making room to the next one.
8. Bake for 13-15 minutes till nice and golden.