Wednesday 14 April 2010

Birthday getaway ::Bali::



It's was my birthday, me and a group of my very dearest friends went down to Bali for a fun in the sun beach getaway.. It was amazing. i am going to write on four dishes which i felt was fantastic.




Firstly we had lunch on the beautiful La Lucciola.


I can't really remember what the dishes were

called so please excuse me.






My husband tried the poached eggs with salmon on muffins.

It was brilliant.

Enough to keep you going for half a day

walking in the street Bali..:)





I had pan fried fillets along with wedges and a portion of green salad. Very light perfect for a light meal by the beach. In Bali the food is really good that you can basically would want to munch every 2-3 hours... So a light meal is just right.


La Lucciola
Add: Jlh Laksmana (Jln Oberoi) Temple Petitengit, Kerobokan.





Before heading back we enjoyed a wet breezy afternoon in Kudeta. It was raining very heavily. We had ordered a few dishes i am totally in love with the "Tuna Carpaccio" with preserved lemon, fried capers,chili and salmoriglio dressing.




I also love the "Char Grilled Squid and Octopus Salad" chickpeas,

red radish, cucumber, chili & parsley without the chorizo.

Picture seen above of blog.

Kudeta


No comments:

Post a Comment